Top 8 Reasons to Avoid Office Evolution



Top 8 Reasons to Avoid Office Evolution

 

 

To See Video Supporting some facts below, go

to the You Tube Page:

https://youtu.be/fKbNI9Eiexc

For those who know me personally, I  get along with just about anyone I meet. But these individuals were very difficult to deal with. In fact, As of October 11, 2020, they have stolen money out of my business bank account and after an e mail promising to return it, have not done so.

Further more, what is listed below regarding their actions was AFTER I had given them a copy of my polygraph.

(See it on my Me in Context blog. karentraceymoore.blogspot.com under supporting documents.)


So, here we go. My top 8 reasons to avoid Office Evolution:

Reason Number 8: Lack of Professionalism.

Office manager giving me instructions on vacation on how to set up my printer while tipsy. Yes. Actually, on the bed in her hotel room, on her side, face timing on Andy’s phone, (yes, a boob hanging out a little and some slurred speech). The child in the background did not bother me; it was vacation after all. What bothered me is that this was SCHEDULED, so she new that I would be on the line. That is just one of many signs of her level of respect in her head for the brand and me as a person.

When I had an issue with my bill, I tried to call the corporate office. The woman sent my call back to Mary Ann.

 

Reason Number 7: Lack of Security.

 

Andy Fry and Mary Ann Lilly sent mixed messages to me. They told me (which I had never done to my knowledge) not to open the back door. It is for your safety.

 

Then moments later, Mary Ann crossed the room, and opened the back door to let someone in who was supposed to use their key fob to get in.


I asked for security cameras as a possible add on twice in 2016 and again in 2020. 2016 was the first time I asked William “Andy” Fry to put the camera up for my and the other patrons’ safety. The first time, he declined. The second time in 2020, he said he had talked to the building owners, and they agreed that it was fine to put up. (This was before the incident that brought the follow up copy of the legal addendum. More on this later.)



Andy Fry and Mary Ann Lilly sent mixed messages to me. They told me (which I had never done to my knowledge) not to open the back door. It is for your safety.

 

Then moments later, Mary Ann crossed the room, and opened the back door to let someone in who was supposed to use their key fob to get in. (Racially motivated?)

 

Reason Number 6: Racially Hostile Atmosphere from the Staff.

Remember: This is During and AFTER the George Floyd Marches and destruction of King Street in Downtown Charleston.

Overall racially hostile atmosphere. I am the only black person there, which is fine, until Andy would come around and ask how things are. Then he would ask if I was homeless about once a week. Then, there is good ole, reliable Mary Ann; always ready to be tag teamed in to pick up his White Nationalist-like questions and suggestive statements. 

I had a discrepancy with my bill. Both in Beth's E mail and her comment insinuated that I was the problem. When I tried to get assistance from the corporate office about my disagreement with Mary Ann's comments about my bill, I was put on hold, then transferred to Mary Ann. (like, "take that Nigress"
😒).

An example of this can be heard in the phone call recorded below. Not quite willing to take my directives of what to do with my business card: (See SC State and Federal law on recording third-party phone conversations below)

She would not notarize where it was written; she would not initial anything either. I have gone to other notaries with far less hostility who are also white; so, I know she is an anomaly. She would tell m my office space was a part of the hours, but then the company would act as if that is not so. Of course, they do not have an issue with their billing. 

As I said before, I am the only black person in there with a permanent office space. They will tell you something in person, then change it after the fact. Make sure EVERYTHING is in writing with this company. Do not believe the managers at this location.

The phone call on the video on You Tube will allow you to hear how she absolutely did not want to run my card UNTIL the conversation was turned to where she had to tell me a command. They may not be White Nationalists or White Nationalist connected; however their wasting of my time with such hits to the soul indicate they may be.

 

Reason Number 5: I Am Afraid of Big Dogs.

 

The have large dogs in the office. I was almost attacked by one as a high schooler and am deathly afraid of them. So, I am working one afternoon and the largest bark I have heard in a while echoed through the office. (Yes, people were in the middle of calls for their business). I like the small dogs though; (Whit’s dog and the other small dog in the office is adorable and very safe). Would have been wise on their part to first ASK if it was okay. Some people have allergies to dogs, and they could be headed for even MORE trouble.

 

Reason Number 4: They Did Not Deliver What was Promised. 

 

They have, for the second time erased evidence of such. Their Wi-Fi is not secure. Their explanation was that there were 2 firewalls. That the first one was “Open” and that it was for the open area. That the second area was secured. The ESET system that I used read it as OPEN and Unsecured. So, I am thinking that it is most likely correct. They kept putting spin on it instead of letting me access a secure network.

Beth Sansone, Mary Ann Lilly, and William Fry all told me the same thing concerning the Wi-Fi in the building; that it was secured, and that I had nothing to worry about sending it over their connection to the printer.

I then preceded to send financial documents, including brokerage information over the network to the printer. Me, and any other business's employees and startups that came through town to use the printer network. (
Was Federal law broken here?)

 

See Video and other supplemental evidence on the at the link above to the You Tube channel.

Reason Number 3: William Fry Could Not Stop Insulting Me.

William “Andy” Fry is the most like a White Nationalist I have encountered in my lifetime. Between his double speak (which he clearly trained his secretary Mary Ann to do) he may have led others in the office building to believe they were not committing a crime having events with hard liquor in it without their license. (See screenshot of South Carolina Law below and video on You Tube.) 
He would keep asking me if I was homeless. No, I am serious. He would ask if I had a place to stay at least twice a week. I explained I worked late because of how far it was from where I lived. I reminded both he and Mary Ann that I did pay for the space to work at night and that I was not trespassing. 


He would tell me to shut off the lights at night to half to save on electricity. I understand that Covid19 had him at a lower capacity (His words that they were not at capacity, not mine) but I don't think it is the customer's responsibility to work in lower lighting because he wants to cover his bills.

He would shout are names at us; the other patrons would jump.


Reason Number 2: He endangered the stability of business tenants.

 

He was aware that he was not licensed to sell or move alcohol in the building. And yet he chose not only to do so, he also offered it as part of a package for Christmas office parties. 

I had asked him about having a gathering for my food and beverage business. He acted like, well, we'll have to talk about it...I mean, we can't have people getting drunk and all.." is what Andy said that shocked me.

Mary Ann got an E Mail from me in which I hinted that they may have a legal issue if "something" (Being the stash of hard liquor in their kitchen cabinet) should probably be removed.

Mary Ann, who actually STOCKS THE CABINETS each week sent me an e mail stating she had no idea what I was talking about.

Then I figured, because lawyers were there, and they didn't seem at all concerned, I figured maybe I just didn't know what I was talking about.

I talked to someone in the South Carolina Alcohol Tobacco and Firearm’s Rick West (hear audio on You Tube link above) and you will be able to confirm that it is a criminal offense. 

This endangers not only the people who did not know at the time they could not drink in the building or put the alcohol in the fridge, but the businesses that rely on Office Evolution’s contract integrity that they will have an office to go to when they need it.

Because there were other attorneys in the shared office space, and they seemed unconcerned about the alcohol in the refrigerator (Wine, spritzers, etc. which do not break SC law-see below) it seemed rational that the other office patrons felt it was safe to be in there.

 It is reasonable for all individuals who walk through the door of Office Evolution to believe that the business has done its due diligence to reasonably obey the law and not endanger theirs.

See link above for other corroborating data that indicates he knew he was not allowed to sell alcohol in any way, implied as part of the service or otherwise, at that office space.

 

Reason Number 1: They Are Thieves.

 

They took money off my business bank card AFTER they had decided to part ways and had sent me an e mail 3 days prior promising a full refund. It was strange that they had sent me a new contract 5 days after the event indicating they were not comfortable with an air pistol in the office. So, at that point, they knew they were not going to renew me and should have never taken money off the card.

 

Supporting information including phone calls, as well as documents are on this You Tube Video. It's crude in its compilation, but time was of the essence. Some activity from some individuals in my town are showing hostility to people of color. So, just to have some context, I figured I'd put this on here now.


To See why I had an air pistol in the office that led to our relationship ending, please see "
Why I Bought An Air Pistol" on Me in Context (TM).
South Carolina Code Law is below that regulates alcohol for this state where this particular Office Evolution site is.

In the state of South Carolina:


Alcohol is considered non-alcoholic under this code of law. If a beer or spritzer alcohol content doesn't exceed 5%, it's not considered an alcoholic beverage. (Under Title 61of S.C. Code)

If wine's alcohol content does not exceed 21%, it is not considered an alcoholic beverage.


 




To Action!


Subscribe! (upper right corner) to Social Media to Get Updates on Posts.

 

Share! Share! Share
Share this post with someone who you want to have in the know. Go to the button on the bottom left corner and click. There are MANY option to choose from. If you do not see it, click the arrow button, and it will give you a search list. Pretty neat, eh?

 

Comments

Popular Posts